JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Getting real tired of the doom merchants on youtube. Prepper training, learning, all good. But most of these jackhats are just selling clickbaitable fear. Canadian Prepper's the worst.

For a while I thought Canadian Prepper was the most interesting YouTube prepper, but then I watched him say things that I didn't believe, and I quit watching. Those kinds of videos I watch to learn things; what do buy, what to do, how to do it. When they extend beyond that to forecasting the future or infusing (the wrong!) politics, I lose interest.

For a while I thought Canadian Prepper was the most interesting YouTube prepper, but then I watched him say things that I didn't believe, and I quit watching. Those kinds of videos I watch to learn things; what do buy, what to do, how to do it. When they extend beyond that to forecasting the future or infusing (the wrong!) politics, I lose interest.
Yep..I could almost put up with the alarmist tripe...if it was even handed. Such as..shtf is coming, get ready. Not..Putin is great..US and Nato..bad. His true colors came out.

Upcoming Events

Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top