JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You're the man. Turns out it has shipped and should arrive at the dealer by Wednesday. I also don't know why this isn't readily accessible info, it's arguably the best feature on the website
200.gif

You're the man. Turns out it has shipped and should arrive at the dealer by Wednesday. I also don't know why this isn't readily accessible info, it's arguably the best feature on the website
Nice!! Yeah- they should have it freaking like the top link on their page- i bet it would save them hours and hours of calls and emails, as well as alleviate frustration from customers wonder why there appears to be no change to their status for a week or two, when in fact usually steps are happening and in this case shipping/tracking numbers are clearly in place!

Ordered a Harvester EVO (30 cal) can this morning (Fri) from Capitol Armory. Figured I wouldn't see the Docu-Sign paperwork until Mon or Tues. Came to my email this evening at 9pm (CT). So now certification should be Mon or Tues. Lets see how long the trust will take now.

I like the speed in submission of Silencer Central, but I also like that going through Silencer Shop, I'm able to go down to the LGS and have the can in hand the day of/day after approval.
So, it's 6 of one, half dozen of the other.

Ray
I lied................. I would rather pick it up ASAP after approval, instead of having to wait a couple of weeks.
Because of USPS incompetence, the wait for my Banish 223 just got 4-5 days longer. On Friday they were supposed to deliver a certified letter to the CLEO letting them know that my can was going to be shipped, they didn't. Now I have to hope that they'll finally do their job on Monday.

This whole ordeal pissed me off so much that today I went to Sportco and bought a Dead Air Sandman S. Since I've already gone through Silencer Shop, the paperwork is pretty much done, just need to pay the stamp and submit.

Ray

I lied................. I would rather pick it up ASAP after approval, instead of having to wait a couple of weeks.
Because of USPS incompetence, the wait for my Banish 223 just got 4-5 days longer. On Friday they were supposed to deliver a certified letter to the CLEO letting them know that my can was going to be shipped, they didn't. Now I have to hope that they'll finally do their job on Monday.

This whole ordeal pissed me off so much that today I went to Sportco and bought a Dead Air Sandman S. Since I've already gone through Silencer Shop, the paperwork is pretty much done, just need to pay the stamp and submit.

Ray
Silencer shop is just too easy not to use

I bought a SilencerCo Harvester EVO .30 suppressor online at Capitol Armory on Friday morning. Did the DocuSign early evening. Just finished the certification for it. In the years that i have used CA this was the longest I had to wait for certification -- 40 minutes and I was 6th in line. She said they have been really busy lately (I'll bet!)

Trust. Now i just wait. Figure late summer

I bought a SilencerCo Harvester EVO .30 suppressor online at Capitol Armory on Friday morning. Did the DocuSign early evening. Just finished the certification for it. In the years that i have used CA this was the longest I had to wait for certification -- 40 minutes and I was 6th in line. She said they have been really busy lately (I'll bet!)

Trust. Now i just wait. Figure late summer
I don't think you have to wait that long.
Times are getting better:

Form 4 E file Trust

Submitted 02/07/24
Approved 04/28/24

Ray

4 cans using Silencer shop so far- Received 2, 2 still waiting for approval.
Took advantage of their free stamp offers, but all 4 were backordered so it took a couple of weeks before certification.
Picked up the latest one from Oregon Rifle Works on Friday, Silencer Shop single shot trust, certified on 2/9 and approved 5/1.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top