JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dang Ole clean room is getting funky, I'm gonna have to take some time and clean this pigsty. :mad:

00AC37EC-3A52-49DB-8CA1-6F6537F20CFF.jpeg

I'm just funnin y'all.
I'm just drying out my leaky rain jacket from today's brasswhoring excursion and the media seperator getting the rocks & dirt out of the wet brass before they went into the convection oven next to my English muffin. :p
I was worried there for a sec. Thought maybe you were starting to slip some.

OK, I thought mine was the messiest in the State, But I concede and bow to the champion. I have been beaten
by the BEST.
As I was looking at those pics again, for about the fourth time, it came to me that this person has too much room for that collection to be called a "Mess", in the strictest meaning of the word. Notice, as you look at the pictures, how much of it is identifiable? There is a lot of order there. A "mess" is my garage! In my garage there are things piled everywhere and you can not see/identify what is in those piles. But seeing as I am the one that made the mess, I know where, basically, to look for things that are hidden.

As I was looking at those pics again, for about the fourth time, it came to me that this person has too much room for that collection to be called a "Mess", in the strictest meaning of the word. Notice, as you look at the pictures, how much of it is identifiable? There is a lot of order there. A "mess" is my garage! In my garage there are things piled everywhere and you can not see/identify what is in those piles. But seeing as I am the one that made the mess, I know where, basically, to look for things that are hidden.
Or at least the general idea of where it might be or might have been at one time.

That was a Joke Mike:(

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads