JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What if the State did something really crazy and banned the sales of firearms with threaded barrels (far out, I know)? I could make a pretty good argument that a barrel is a necessary part of most firearms. The State could argue that a barrel may be necessary but a threaded barrel is not. This seems to be the path the State is taking with the mag ban. They agree that a mag (or something with the same exterior dimensions of a mag), may be necessary for some firearms to fire. But they believe the mag or other device, doesn't need to hold more than 10rnds.

I would like to see our argument not be dependent on whether a part of a firearm is necessary or not. Otherwise they could ban all sorts of Mall Ninja accessories like sights, grips, lasers, lights, and just about anything else we commonly add to our firearms. They could even ban gas tubes and pistons.
Naw. Gas Tubes and Pistons are in common use (More than 200,000) and there was no law against them prior to 1869.

It's old news but just finding out about this. Knutson, one of the chief organizers and propogandists for Measure 114 was at the Biden state of the union address. It takes some serious political pull to be invited to one of these. In case some people are still naive about the origins of 114, it's on display, if you look hard enough.

KnutsonatSOTU.jpg

It's old news but just finding out about this. Knutson, one of the chief organizers and propogandists for Measure 114 was at the Biden state of the union address. It takes some serious political pull to be invited to one of these. In case some people are still naive about the origins of 114, it's on display, if you look hard enough.

View attachment 1878687
That's incredible. And yet they keep telling us there is no "conspiracy"... when it's abundantly clear that powerful outside influence is at work in Oregon.

Thank you for posting.

Last Edited:

View attachment 1878687
He's a political actor using his authority as clergy for empowerment. Nothing more and nothing less. I think his exit interview with The Big Guy will be rather interesting and heated.

He's a political actor using his authority as clergy for empowerment. Nothing more and nothing less. I think his exit interview with The Big Guy will be rather interesting and heated.
Didn't he get "Promoted" out of some church in the Chitcago area and sent to OryGun? Wonder how all that happened, and why he isn't such a public face these days in the state! We all know there are powerful and connected churches operating in the States, almost like little terrorist organizations in fact, I bet the food reverend is part of one of those! Some one should do some digging, see what kind of dirt they can find!

I had people laugh in my face when I said this was not a grass roots effort as they proclaimed. It was then, and still, is a choreographed exercise overseen by the politically powerful. One of the biggest lessons is that you can leverage the lives of children for your political gain, and get away with it. I can never erase from my mind the words I heard during one of the LEVO zoom calls - It's about saving children's lives, period. There are no other important talking points.

Those that attended or watched legislative sessions can tell you that some of the same actors from the east appeared in multiple hearings. I had a chance to speak to an author of one of the "grass roots" gun control bills and she told me she could get more out of state laws to cut and paste from, since she was provided with many.

This garbage is not going away and we will be forced to be on the defense for the foreseeable future.

Makes me wonder we our lobby isn't going on offense and personally suing all of them for perceived personal attacks.
Maybe because it's not enough that a personal attack was made. You have to be able to prove harm, which usually means there was a financial loss as a result of the attack(s). That can be hard to do. Don't know for sure, that's just my guess. :s0092:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top