JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Device
Tablet - iPad
Browser
Apple Safari
Reactions
My thread on a lever action AR got merged I'm guessing? I've got two notifications for it but I can't go to the thread. I'm guessing perhaps the thread it was merged into was authored by one of my blocked users?

I know the thread… You blocked him?! :eek:
1665627547506.jpeg

Must be why. I get sent to a page stating the requested thread does not exist.

He posted his thread a day before you posted yours @Reno. I merged them as usual, apologize for it causing you these issues.

My thread on a lever action AR got merged I'm guessing? I've got two notifications for it but I can't go to the thread. I'm guessing perhaps the thread it was merged into was authored by one of my blocked users?
If they can't be unmerged then maybe you could start a new one. And throw a note in the thread not to merge with thread you are blocked from seeing.

Edit: I keep forgetting @Reno won't see this post from me since tits and I suffered the same fate:(

Last Edited:
He posted his thread a day before you posted yours @Reno. I merged them as usual, apologize for it causing you these issues.
No worries.

It's not much an issue. I marked the notices read. Just an interesting glitch in the system I'd thought I'd bring up.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top