JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I live in Multnomah co. Took my concealed weapons class on 3/17/09.
Turned in my application a day later.
Got a letter setting my apointment about a month later for 6/3/09.
Went in on 6/3/09 got finger printed, picture taken and Paid my $65.
Permit showed up today.
See it is possible to get a concealed carry permit in Multnomah co. in a resonable amount of time. :huh:

I guess it all depends on your definition of "reasonable". :s0114: There are certainly people out there who think it came way too quick!

Carry withcommon sense and patience young grasshopper. Congrats on your permit.

They are Concealed Handgun Permits, congrats on obtaining it. Now you are doomed to spending money on many different holsters and handguns trying to find the ideal concealed carry equipment

I was just blown away by the Thurston County Sheriff's Office. Went in and applied on 10 June, paid me my money down, got the permit in the post on 24 June. first permit, not a renewal. One more (of a large multitude) reason I'm glad I don't live in King County. Or pierce, I have it on good authority that both of those counties send the permit out on the last possible date to assure compliance with Washington's directive that it should be issued within thirty days, whilst assuring the least possible amount of time the holder actually HAS his permit. Delay it as long as possible, they claim.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top