JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Purchased a SilencerCo Omega 9K Friday from Silencer Shop when I was woken up in the morning from an email alert that they had them back in stock. About an hour after ordering, received the notice that Docusign was ready. Completed it, and about an hour later showed that Form 3 had been sent to the ATF. This was Friday afternoon, so figured Form 3 would not get approved until Monday.

That ended up being true- Form 3 approved by the ATF first thing Monday am. Checked the status this am, Wednesday, and it shows it has already shipped to my dealer! So of course will be watching the tracking closely, but guessing it will be delivered to my FFL Monday. So if I can get the Form 4 completed Monday and remain luckly with all my fast approvals (7), I should have an approved can in hand mid next week! Will update if there are delays, but not too shabby for a can ordered online through SilencerShop. Two weeks to complete the process including shipping the can is just insane! Honestly I have waited much longer for handguns/rifles I have ordered online to be shipped to the FFL! ;-)
You can ALSO suck a big one cause NOW I'm on the hunt for the next can.....Hybrid 46, and the 45.70 to go with it.......Dik.....LOL

Last Edited:
Anyone know of a good high flow 9mm can? Needs to be able to take a tri-lug adapter. I have been looking on and off for a little while, but have not put in the effort to really nail it down.

Anyone know of a good high flow 9mm can? Needs to be able to take a tri-lug adapter. I have been looking on and off for a little while, but have not put in the effort to really nail it down.
Supposedly the OSS rad 9 is high flow and they sell a 3 lug adapter on the huxwrx website

You can ALSO suck a big one cause NOW I'm on the hunt for the next can.....Hybrid 46, and the 45.70 to go with it.......Dik.....LOL
(Quietly hides my new SilencerCo Hybrid 46m. . . . )
:)
One of my 7 new cans is the SICo Hybrid 46m- got lucky and was at NW Armory a few weeks ago buying a Rugged, and they had just gotten six in. They actually took a while for them to sell, but that was because they had them mis-marked on their website, and so they werent showing up when you went to their suppressor section of the webpage. Looks like they have all sold now unfortunately.

It is a really versatile can- the negative is you have to plan on buying several hundred dollars more in parts for it, as you are going to want to make it be able to fit on anything. Looks like Capital Armory has them in stock- I have yet to place an order with Capital, but this weekend did the whole make an appointment and go to the UPS store to get my EFT electronic fingerprints scanned, so I will be ready. I was going to order the Omega 9k from them, but then it popped up in stock at Silencer Shop, so just went that route. . . https://www.capitolarmory.com/silencerco-hybrid-46m-multicaliber-silencer.html

(Quietly hides my new SilencerCo Hybrid 46m. . . . )
:)
One of my 7 new cans is the SICo Hybrid 46m- got lucky and was at NW Armory a few weeks ago buying a Rugged, and they had just gotten six in. They actually took a while for them to sell, but that was because they had them mis-marked on their website, and so they werent showing up when you went to their suppressor section of the webpage. Looks like they have all sold now unfortunately.

It is a really versatile can- the negative is you have to plan on buying several hundred dollars more in parts for it, as you are going to want to make it be able to fit on anything. Looks like Capital Armory has them in stock- I have yet to place an order with Capital, but this weekend did the whole make an appointment and go to the UPS store to get my EFT electronic fingerprints scanned, so I will be ready. I was going to order the Omega 9k from them, but then it popped up in stock at Silencer Shop, so just went that route. . . https://www.capitolarmory.com/silencerco-hybrid-46m-multicaliber-silencer.html
I hate you........

I hate you........
So are you saying you dont want to see how versatile the Hybrid 46m is on my various hosts? ;-) With the right attachments, you can quickly jump from multiple different calibers of rifles, to 3 lug PCCs, to just about any caliber pistol, and in short or long config. . . . ;-)
IMG_6978.jpeg
IMG_7022.jpeg
IMG_6940.jpeg
IMG_6938.jpeg
IMG_6936.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA