JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
First, is there a company that makes a .22 conversion for a Glock 21? If there are more than one out there, which ones work well?

Second, what conversion works the best for a AR-15?

Third, do 1911's or Glocks work better in general with a .22 conversion?

Fourth, what 1911 kit is the best out there?

Stay away from the Ceiner kits,,,

There is a good selection of AR-15 .22 kits nowdays.

Marvel 1911 .22 upper is supposed to be a good one. Not sure if you can still get them? Tactical Solutions makes nice ones now too.

Advantage Arms for Glock .22 LR kit. I had the Ceiner kit on my Glock 19, nothing but problems.

I have a Colt Ace conversion for the M1911, works great. I also have a lot of experience in the Army with the M261 .22LR adaptor for the M16. We had an indoor range and even maintained 2 M16A1s dedicated to the .22LR. I also picked up a M261 conversion of my own and highly recommend it, if you can find one. I use it mostly in my 12" twist AR but with the 60 gr Aguila ammo it is great in the 9 and 7" twist ARs. It still shoots the 36 and 40 gr ammo ok out of the faster twists but not quite as good as the 12" twist.

Larry Gibson

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads